FIRESTONE ROADHAWK SUMMER TYRE
The Firestone Roadhawk Summer Tyre is designed for endurance and safety – with a tread pattern allowing the maximisation of control in wet conditions, and a lightweight carcass for low rolling resistance.
- Best-in-class wet grip
- Permanent performance
- Developed to last
- Best-in-class in dry breaking
FIRESTONE MULTISEASON TYRE
The Firestone Multiseason Tyre is built for year-round performance, whether travelling through the scorching summer heat, or the chilling lows of winter. With this multiseason tyre, you don’t have to worry about being caught off-guard by weather changes.
- the cost and convenience of only having to buy and use a single set of tyres all year round
- The weather will never catch you by surprise, with tyres designed to perform in all conditions
- Compliant with winter-tyre legislation in all relevant countries
FIRESTONE MULTI HAWK 2
The Firestone Multihawk 2 being the successor to the Firestone Multihawk, it even further improves comfort and safety. Traction increases in a variety of conditions – with the tread of the tyre perfectly balancing performance on dry and wet roads. These tyres provide full control of the vehicle, whilst improving safety and comfort.
- Newer, updated version of the Firestone Multihawk
- Excellent performance in a variety of conditions – whether wet or dry
- Comfortable, smooth, fuel efficient and super-quiet
- Breaking performance worth relying on
FIRESTONE VAN HAWK 2
The Firestone Vanhawk 2 is manufactured to perform consistently well, with improved fuel economy and great weather handling. This tyre will efficiently facilitate safe journeys for light commercial vehicles.
- Competitive lifetime cost
- Rolling resistance, excellent fuel economy, and wet handling
- Designed to maintain performance through abrasion resistance and robust construction